4. okt. 2005

I am spartacus. Finnur writes in english on his blog. I don't know why. He says because he's got traffic from outericeland. My girlfriend is swedish, I should write mine in swedish. But I also have friends from all over the world, sweden, denmark, germany, portugal, italy, spain, usa, england, the netherlands, finland, canadia, china, palestine, israel, egypt, brazil, france, belgium, kroatia, slovenia... and some others which I cannot remember now, belarus, etc.

so - perhaps I should be writing in english also. I went to the International film festival on friday and again tonight, there all films have english subtitles, unless they are in english, then they have no subtitles, not even icelandic. that does not seem to bother the icelandic crowd, but it pleases the outericlandic crowd, like my johanna. due to that we where able to watch a czech film tonight, shark in the head or ?ralok v hlavé.

so like the filmfestival this blog should have english suptitle, that's the message I'm trying to get trallaral

2 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

canadia?

Fjalsi sagði...

right - where the canadians are from! who are you by the way... anonymous!?